Dental ImplantsBook a free private consultation for Dental Implants
Queensway Dental Clinic based in Teesside can replace missing teeth with dental implants – or tooth implants – for a natural looking smile. You may also be interested in our All-On-FourTM and Mini Dental Implant treatments.
What are dental implants?
A dental implant – or tooth implant – can be used to replace a missing single tooth, several teeth, a full arch bridge or even support a loose denture.
Different types of dental implants are available including single implants, mini dental implants and All-on-4™.
The dental implant is a titanium metal rod which is placed into the jawbone. A crown can then be fixed on the dental implant to create a natural looking tooth.
The benefits of dental implants are both functional and cosmetic. Unsightly gaps caused by injury or gum disease can be closed without adjacent teeth being affected and without the need for a denture. If you have several chewing teeth missing, dental implants will help reduce the pressure on your remaining teeth, improving your chewing ability and prolonging the life of your natural teeth.
Chris Miranda had Dental Implants at Queensway Dental Clinic
Our Expert Team
All of our highly qualified and experienced dental implant team will be involved in the planning, surgery and restoration stages of your dental implants.
Our dental implant solutions include:
- Implant replacement for a single tooth, partial missing teeth or for complete tooth loss.
- Mini dental implants to stabilise loose dentures.
- Same day tooth replacement with immediate implant and temporary crown.
- Full or partial tooth replacement with 3D scanning and minimal surgery to reduce healing times and the need for stitches.
- Advanced bone and sinus grafting carried out by our visiting hospital consultant Maxillo-Facial surgeon.
As a patient at Queensway you will benefit from:
- Comprehensive follow-up appointments and maintenance care programmes with hygienist support.
- An in-house laboratory service to give a more personalised design to crowns, bridges and dentures.
- Careful planning, consultation and personalised consent letters to ensure reliable results are achieved.
New technologies at Queensway
New implant technologies are constantly embraced at Queensway, allowing us to carry out advanced 3D scanning of jaws as well as computer aided planning procedures. This allows us to minimise surgery time and reduces post-operative pain.
Thanks to the development of same day replacement treatment we can even offer immediate replacement of a failing tooth with a dental implant.
Cost of dental implants
Our finance scheme provides a simple and affordable way for the total cost of dental implant treatment to be paid for in a 12 month interest free loan.
We also offer a low cost loan (7.9% APR) for private treatment. This can be paid for over 24, 36 or 48 months. In your free consultation you can discuss the options for this with your dentist and a member of the reception team.
To allow you to make an informed decision whether dental implants are the right choice for you, we are offering free dental implant consultations with a dentist.
In the consultation you will receive a bespoke treatment plan with dental implant options and costs. Working together, we can help you to make informed decisions about your mouth, your teeth and your smile.
Call 01642 554667 or use our online form.