Queensway has been offering specialist NHS oral surgery for over twelve years. To make access easier for our patients we offer specialist oral surgery services at our clinics in Billingham, Darlington, Ferryhill and Stanley. If you are a referred patient from County Durham, will give you an appointment at the closest clinic to your postcode area.
For your information, when you have your appointment, please download our NHS patient information:
To view maps to our oral surgery sites, click here.
Please note that our Ferryhill Oral Surgery Clinic is located in the Burgess and Hyder Dental Practice, Ferryhill and our Stanley Oral Surgery Clinic is located in Stanley Dental Practice.
Our specialist oral surgeons welcome referrals for:
- Extractions of special difficulty with associated pathology
- Removal of wisdom teeth
- Removal of buried roots and fractured or residual root fragments
- Removal of simple, impacted, ectopic supernumerary teeth
- Exposure of teeth (removal of gum and/or bone over the surface of the tooth preventing eruption)
- Management of minor dental trauma including the re-implanation of teeth that have been displaced from the socket
- Surgical endodontics (apicectomies) where appropriate
- Removal or enucleation of a simple dental cyst
- Soft tissue excisions of benign polyps, mucoceles and denture hyperplasia