Spread the cost of your dental treatment with finance
V12 retail finance provides a simple and affordable way to spread the cost of your dental treatment with a 0% Interest Loan, or an Interest Bearing Loan at 9.9% APR, if you wish to spread the cost of your dental treatment over a longer period.
The benefits to you:
- You can have the treatment right now – remember that putting off dentistry may result in it becoming more extensive, invasive and expensive.
- You can spread the cost of the treatment over a suitable period.
- Interest-free and low cost monthly options can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
- It’s easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit.
- All finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
- Our Treatment Advisor can help you with the application process which is very simple.
- Repayments start one month after the agreement has been accepted.
Key facts about our payment plans:
- Dental treatment finance from £250 to £25,000.
- Terms from 12 months to 60 months.
- 0% Finance available for certain treatments.
- Low interest Loans available at 9.9% over longer periods.
- Apply online in complete privacy at home.
- Instant decision.
- Sign online using E-signature.
- ID verified online with Credit or Debit card
Who can apply for finance?
To be considered for finance applicants must:
- Be 18+ years old
- Be a UK resident for 3+ years or a permanent UK resident
- Be in regular employmentor in a permanent residence with a spouse or partner who is in regular employment
- Have a debt or credit card in the applicant's name and registere to the applicant's address
- Have a bank or building society current account
How it works
Once you have discussed your treatment with your dentist and agreed the cost, you can speak to our Treatment Advisor who will send an application to your email address which will allow you to apply online, in the comfort of your home or you can apply at the clinic from an iPad.
Simply complete your details online and submit for approval, 10 – 15 seconds later, you will receive a decision.
Once the loan has been approved, simply sign the credit agreement online using e-signature, and confirm your ID using your Credit or Debit card.
The whole process is completely web based meaning that you can get the treatment you want more quickly, more easily and more affordably.
If you would like to discuss this further with our Treatment Advisor, please contact Leanne Sowerby on 01642 554667 ext 286 or email@example.com.