Queensway Dental Clinic is committed to looking after patient’s oral health whilst offering a quality dental care service.
Preventative dentistry is about maintaining a healthy smile for children and adults.
Every patient at Queensway will receive a thorough oral health check indicating any problem areas and providing an opportunity for our dentists and oral health advisors to make any necessary recommendations for brushing and flossing, as well as giving diet/ health eating advice and tips for preventing tooth decay.
All new private patients at Queensway Dental Clinic receive their initial assessment with a dentist for free. This includes an oral health check, where the gums, teeth and mouth will be examined and where professional advice will be given.
Here are some useful dental health tips from Queensway to prevent decay, tooth loss and the need for treatment:
- Brush your teeth for two minutes twice a day using a fluoride toothpaste
- Cut down on how often you have sugary foods and drinks
- Visit the dentist regularly and as often as they recommend
- Clean between your teeth with interdental brushes or floss at least once a day
- Use a mouthwash as part of your regular oral health routine
- Chew sugar-free gum in between meals to help protect your teeth throughout the day
- If you wear dentures, clean them twice a day.