Queensway welcomes referrals for NHS and private patients for the following services:
- Oral Surgery (QTOSS/Billingham)
- Oral Surgery (QDDOSS/Darlington and Durham)
- Orthodontics (Billingham)
- Conscious Sedation Referral (Billingham)
- General Anaesthetic(Assessment at Billingham and treatment at The University Hospital of North Tees)
- Dental Implants (Billingham)
- Periodontology (Billingham)
- Endodontics (Billingham)
- Specialist Restorative Dentistry (Billingham)
- Cosmetic Dentistry (Billingham)
- 3D Digital Imaging (Billingham)
- Complex Case (Billingham)
You can refer a patient to us by completing the relevant PDF referral form and faxing it to our reception team on 01642 531799.
If you wish to send us the referral form by post, please send to: Referrals, Queensway Dental Clinic, 170 Queensway, Billingham, Teesside, TS23 2NT.
To send your referral form by email, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that details for how to refer to our Oral Surgery service can be found below.
There are Queensway Dental Clinic policy documents regarding referrals for Sedation and specific geographic- based policies for Oral Surgery site in Billigham, Darlington and Ferryhill. Please read these documents before making referrals to Queensway.
Please see below for referral information on each of the services offered.
Useful patient information