We are looking for an Patient Support Advisor to work at our Billingham practice.
Flexible hours and salary to be discussed at interview.
Closing date Wednesday 6th December.
Job Role – Patient Support Advisor
Job Title Patient Support Advisor
Initially Report to Patient Support Supervisor
Reporting to Clinic Partners and Vicky Philipson
Staff reporting to As above
Liaison As above + fellow reception and support advisors
In principle, this role is to handle telephone calls on behalf of Queensway, to fulfil patient requirements.
In addition to phone calls, advisors will be required to communicate with patients via email, webchat and post.
- Providing 5-star customer service
- Assisting patients with finance options
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded
- Advising and providing guidance with regards to Queensway’s products and services
- Liaising with reception and other team members effectively
- Following Queensway procedures and policies’ especially with health and safety and confidentiality
- Experience of working in customer focused environments
- Computer literacy
- Experience of communicating clinical details of treatments to patients
- Relaxed and easy manner with members of the public
- Team player with strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Pro-active approach
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Calm reassuring manner
- Positive attitude