UPDATED DECEMBER 2021
To help us to protect each other, prior to your appointment, please contact us on 0191 281 5976 if any of the following apply to you:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- High temperature or fever
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or alternation to taste or smell
- Have you or a member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
- Are you or any members of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/ SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result?
- Have you travelled internationally in the past 10 days to a country that is on the government red list?
- Have you or any members of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
There are parking restrictions on the terrace, as during certain hours it is permit parking only. There is metered parking bays available at either end of the terrace (parking charge is approximately 60p per hour). Jesmond metro station is also in close walking proximity to the practice.
Our waiting room is open, but to maintain social distancing seats are limited. If you are travelling to your appointment by car, upon arrival please remain in your vehicle and wait for a call from a member of the team who will provide instructions for entry. There is no need to call the practice to check-in. If you are travelling by foot, please approach use the check in buzzer for assistance as the door will be locked.
To help minimise people in the waiting rooms, please try to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time and attend your appointment alone where possible (unless you have been advised otherwise).
We politely request that you bring a face covering to wear when you enter the building and to keep it on whilst in the waiting room and moving around the building.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call and we will be happy to help.