COVID-19 is in the news everywhere and we are closely monitoring the situation. We felt it was important to reassure our patients that we are continuing to keep our practice clean and safe for both our patients and our team.
We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CQC and GDC standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures your trust and safety is never compromised.
We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a new cough or high temperature over 37.8 should stay at home and postpone their appointment. We will of course be happy to reschedule your appointment for a future date.
- We continue to adhere to the very highest standard of cross-infection control protocols and are also cleaning all surgery door handles between patients.
- Upon entering Queensway Dental, you will be asked to clean your hands with alcohol hand gel.
- We would like all patients to attend appointments alone (unless the patient is under 18 years old or attending for sedation where an escort is required). This is to try and reduce the number if people entering the building. If you need to be brought to the practice, then we would ask that the person bringing you waits outside wherever possible.
- All pens used for completing forms will be cleaned before being passed to another patient.
- We are asking patients not to pay for their treatment with cash. Card payments will still be accepted.
You can be assured safety measures at Queensway Dental will continue to evolve as more information becomes available.
We wish our patients and their families the very best during this challenging time and hope that you stay healthy.
If you have any questions or concerns at all, please contact us on 01642 554667.
WE WILL BE UPDATING THIS PAGE REGULARLY WITH THE LATEST UPDATES.