What are the Queensway Patient Plans?
We have spent a long time deciding on how to make our private dental care as affordable as possible and focused on prevention to reduce our patient’s risk of oral disease.
Our Patient Plans are the most convenient and cost-effective way to pay for your routine dental care at the practice.
Starting from as little as 29p per day, you will be able to budget for all of your routine care with a simple monthly direct debit.
We offer a range of Patient Plans to suit all of our patient’s oral health requirements and budget.
Why join one of our Patient Plans?
There are many benefits of joining one of our Patient Plans:
- More cost effective than visiting on a Pay-As-You-Go basis
- Free preventative dentistry for your children*
- Convenient payment by monthly direct debit
- Reduced risk of oral disease and the need for treatment
- 10% off routine treatment such as fillings and extractions
- 5% off implant, brace and cosmetic treatments
- X-rays as clinically required
- Peace of mind through a supplementary Worldwide Dental A&E Cover (see details below)
* When joining a Patient Plan as an adult, your child(ren) will receive preventive dental care Free of Charge up to the age of 18, this care includes:
- Dental examinations
- Necessary x-rays
- Fluoride varnish application
- Fissure sealants as required
- Oral health advice and education
What are the plan options and what’s included?
Your dentist will be able to help you decide which plan is best suited to your oral health requirements:
Join online – it’s quick and simple
- Green Plan
£8.55 per month
- Amber Plan
£14.55 per month
- Red Plan
£20.55 per month
- Children's Plan
£8.55 per month
Are there other ways to join?
Joining is quick and simple by setting up a monthly direct debit to cover the cost of your Patient Plan.
There are a number of ways you can join:
- In practice, come and see our reception team and we will fill in the form for you
- Over the phone, call 01642 554667 to speak to a patient support advisor
- If you are an existing NHS patient you will have received a letter from us with a paper mandate, please complete and return in the freepost envelope provided.
An £8.00 registration fee will be collected with your first month’s payment (a registration fee is not charged when a child joins our Children’s plan).
Collections by direct debit will be taken on, or shortly after, the 1st of each month.
Worldwide Dental A&E cover benefit
Our dental plans are not insurance schemes, but we have included first-class insurance cover underwritten by Hiscox, one of the UK’s leading insurers, to pay for the cost of treatment if you damage your teeth as a result of an accident or need a dentist in an emergency outside of normal surgery hours or whilst away from home. The insurance covers you anywhere in the world for:
- Accidental damage to your teeth as a result of a fall or blow, including cover for the placement, replacement or repair of implants following an accident
- Emergency treatment when away from home or outside normal surgery hours