We are looking for an enthusiastic dental receptionist to join our front of house team in Billingham.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills and be able to deliver confident communications to patients and colleagues.
- Providing 5-star customer service for all patients
- Ensuring the patient journey is followed at all times
- Welcoming patients to the practice and ensuring a comfortable and relaxed environment is maintained
- Assisting patients with booking appointments and making payments
- Talking to patients about dental and skin treatments and preparing information packs
- Ensuring that every patient leaves the practice after their appointment having a 5 star experience
- General administrative tasks associated with a busy reception desk
– Excellent spoken and written communication skills
– Experience of working in a fast-paced, customer focused environment
– Proficient computer skills in outlook, word and excel
Beneficial Experience/ Qualifications:
– Dental experience in either a nurse or receptionist role
– Experience of using customer relationship management (CRM) systems
– Customer Service NVQ 3
- Caring and considerate manner
- Team player
- Pro-active approach
- Professional attitude
- Proud ambassador of the Queensway brand
Full time position – hours to be discussed at interview.
To be discussed at interview.
Monday 3rd September 2018
Please send a covering letter and current CV to: Colette Meek, Queensway Dental Clinic, 170 Queensway, Billingham, TS23 2NT or email: firstname.lastname@example.org