We believe the benefits of a confident smile should be available to everyone, which is why we aim to make dentistry affordable with options to suit you. If you would like to discuss any of these options or make arrangements to set up a finance plan, please contact us.
Payment in full
Payment for your treatment can be made in full by cash, card, cheque or bank transfer.
Interest-free payment plan
We offer an interest-free payment plan via Direct Debit, allowing you to spread your treatment costs for up to 12 months. This is subject to a minimum 10% deposit being paid before the start of treatment.
Zero-deposit low cost finance
V12 retail finance provides a simple and affordable way to spread the cost of your dental treatment over a longer period of time. With zero deposit to pay the cost can be spread over 24,36,48 or 60 months*.
Duration of Agreement: 48 months
Representative APR: 9.9%
Deposit Amount: £0.00
Amount of Credit: £3220.00
Monthly Repayment Amount: £80.86
Total Repayable: £3881.28
Total Interest Payable: £661.28
Benefits of finance
There are a number of benefits to signing up to one of our payment plans, including:
- You can start treatment immediately, reducing the risk of your dental problems becoming more severe – and expensive.
- You don’t have to pay all at once, but instead can spread the cost of the treatment over a period of time.
- You’ll pay very little, if any, interest, unlike the interest rates charged on credit cards and bank loans.
- Loan repayments can be made via Direct Debit. These start one month after your agreement is accepted.
- You don’t have to set it up by yourself. Our Treatment Advisor can help you with your application.
How to apply for finance
For more information on our finance plans, or for help applying for finance, our Treatment Advisor, Jade Hand on 01642 554667 ext 302 or email@example.com
* Terms & Conditions
Credit provided by V12 Retail Finance. Subject to status. Low cost loans are based on 9.9% APR representative over a selected monthly period of 24, 36, 48 or 60 months. An initial deposit must be paid or a finance plan in place before treatment begins. For further terms and conditions please visit our website or ask a member of our treatment advisor team.